Join The Coolest & Greenest Place To Work In Penang!
We believe in having fun while providing 5-star service to visitors of our world-class eco-tourism destination.
Cool, fresh air and stunning pristine rainforest views greet you as you arrive for work.
Join us and be part of an organization that is passionate about rainforest conservation and which walks-the-talk in its actions & practices.
On top of that, we believe in paying a competitive remuneration package for our associates.
- Maintain Electromechanical items and utilities in The Habitat Penang Hill (THPH).
- Daily routine checklist in a prescribed form in accordance with THPH procedures.
- Conduct preventive maintenance.
- Manage utilities stock.
- Survey utilities and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Observe and report defects at THPH
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Supervise the assistant maintenance
- Assist Operation Team as and when required
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the Operation Manager / Assitant Operation Manager/ Operation Executive
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrica /Mechatronic Engineering or its equivalent
- Must have minimum 2 years’ hands-on maintenance experience
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- Candidates with experience in managing subordinates will have added advantage
- To provide friendly and highest standard of customer service to all customers.
- Meeting customer expectation and needs by building and maintaining good relationship.
- To greet customer in polite and professional manners, deliver sales pitch.
- To assist customer of park information such as direction, timing, safety, etc.
- To assist on opening and closing procedures.
- To ensure compliance to operating guidelines accordance with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to ensure all operation flow inclusive all the aspect running smoothly.
- Minimum SPM holder
- Can communicate well in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good attitude and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and friendly disposition, service oriented, pro-active, helpful
- MUST be able to work on weekend and Public Holidays
- Experience in hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- Reports directly to The Habitat Manager
- Responsible for handling ticket sales to customers - using point of sales system, cash register and credit card requirement (training will be provided)
- Assist the Sales & Marketing team in events and assisting customers when required
- Distribute promotional material
- Assist in closing ticket office
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply - Minimum Diploma
- Training will be provided
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Must have affinity with outdoors and nature
- Must be able to work in shift including weekends and public holiday