Join The Coolest & Greenest Place To Work In Penang!
We believe in having fun while providing 5-star service to visitors of our world-class eco-tourism destination.
Cool, fresh air and stunning pristine rainforest views greet you as you arrive for work.
Join us and be part of an organization that is passionate about rainforest conservation and which walks-the-talk in its actions & practices.
On top of that, we believe in paying a competitive remuneration package for our associates.
- To provide friendly and highest standard of customer service to all customers.
- Meeting customer expectation and needs by building and maintaining good relationship.
- To greet customer in polite and professional manners, deliver sales pitch.
- To assist customer of park information such as direction, timing, safety, etc.
- To assist on opening and closing procedures.
- To ensure compliance to operating guidelines accordance with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to ensure all operation flow inclusive all the aspect running smoothly.
- Minimum SPM holder
- Can communicate well in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good attitude and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and friendly disposition, service oriented, pro-active, helpful
- MUST be able to work on weekend and Public Holidays
- Experience in hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- Reports directly to The Habitat Manager
- Responsible for handling ticket sales to customers - using point of sales system, cash register and credit card requirement (training will be provided)
- Assist the Sales & Marketing team in events and assisting customers when required
- Distribute promotional material
- Assist in closing ticket office
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply - Minimum Diploma
- Training will be provided
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Must have affinity with outdoors and nature
- Must be able to work in shift including weekends and public holiday
- To promote and market company products.
- To coordinate with team leader for the development of company business.
- Responsible to meet business target and key performance indicator.
- To close deal, to monitor and follow up sales order information.
- Responsible for sales order in compliance with technical specifications.
- Attend customer meetings.
- Handle ad-hoc requests and issues and when required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- A team player with proactive attitude.
- Self-driven and high motivated.
- Sound conclusions on decisions.
- Possess high interest in Sales Career.
- Computer literate & possess own transport.
- Willing to travel, resourceful and willing to strive for excellence.
- Passion of sales orientated job, enthusiastic with customers, possess positive attitude.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.