Join The Coolest & Greenest Place To Work In Penang!
We believe in having fun while providing 5-star service to visitors of our world-class eco-tourism destination.
Cool, fresh air and stunning pristine rainforest views greet you as you arrive for work.
Join us and be part of an organization that is passionate about rainforest conservation and which walks-the-talk in its actions & practices.
On top of that, we believe in paying a competitive remuneration package for our associates.
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to manage interactions with our customers and communities to promote our promote our brand via social networks.
Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include developing content for our social platforms, responding to queries and tracking user engagement.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent writing skills and some experience advertising on multiple social networks.
Ultimately, you will ensure we will achieve a strong brand consistent voice digitally and in line with our marketing goals.
- Curate engaging content for our website
- Craft and deploy posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in a timely manner.
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our respective target audiences
- Work with creative team to produce appealing images and videos to complement text
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for promos, events, special occasions)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Proven work experience in a Social Media capacity, Content writer or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Keen to work with Mother Nature?
A creative thinker with a strong conceptual and innovative approach to their work, the Junior Graphic Designer will be involved in all aspects of graphic design supporting the lead graphic designer in the delivery of a range of materials for both offline and online platforms in a timely manner.
*Assist the lead graphic designer in creating branding, sales and marketing collaterals
*Participate in and/or coordinate special projects from time to time
*Liaise with external agencies such as printers and manufacturers
*Produce artwork based on our brand CI across multiple touchpoints
*At least a Diploma relevant to graphic design/visual art/communication design
*Min 1 year experience as graphic/creative designer. Fresh Graduates in relevant fields are also encouraged to apply
*Competency with Adobe Creative Suite (Ai, PS, InD)
*A good understanding of the latest design style and social media trends
*Ability to produce artwork from initial brief right up to the finished product
*Attention to detail with strong sense of colour and style.
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Light video shooting/editing skills