Flight of The Colugo
Pre-booking & Walk-ins
Weekdays: 10:30am, 3:00pm;
Weekends: 10:30am, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
(Duration: ~2 hours)
RM210 Adult | RM190 Child/Senior
(Rates quoted are inclusive of the standard entrance pass)
Note: Sessions are subject to availability, please contact our team to secure your slots
EXPERIENCE THE RAINFOREST AT A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
Rise up to the treetops with Flight of the Colugo, an adventure course for both the young and young at heart! The course comprises of 3 zip lines, 1 abseil and 1 rope bridge.
Named after the Sunda Colugo, Galeopterus variegatus a.k.a. The Malayan Flying Lemur, The Habitat Penang Hill is offering visitors a new way to marvel at the beauty of the rainforest – from an aerial perspective. Much like its namesake, you will get to experience gliding from tree to tree through the rainforest!
Throughout the course, our highly trained Sky Rangers will escort you to ensure your safety, while also acting as your nature guide.
Course components: 3 ziplines, 1 rope bridge and 1 abseil, a 5-minute rainforest hike through the rainforest.
Course duration: 2 hrs, not inclusive of time spent at the park.
- Availability of this zipline course is dependent on weather conditions on the day.
- The course will be conducted after completing the park experience (min. 1-hour walk, ~1km).
- The Aerial Trail Base is located at the Back Entrance of our park. Guests must arrive at least 30 minutes before their scheduled time slot for suiting up and a safety briefing.
- The weight limit for individuals to take part in this zipline course is between 15 to 100 kgs.
- This experience may not be suitable for individuals with health conditions. It is highly advisable that you consult a medical professional before considering this experience. We reserve the right to refuse participation if deemed unfit or it poses a safety concern.
- For your comfort, we recommend that you wear suitable outdoor attire and robust footwear.