Nestled in the ancient rainforest at an elevation of 800m, the habitat offers campers an ultimate starlight camping experience under the cover of stars.
With the fast lane train pass, you’ll begin the journey as you get on the Penang Hill Funicular Railway. Discover the many wonders of Penang’s unique flora and fauna and the storied past of Penang Hill, the oldest British Hill Station in Asia with settlements established back in the 1800s.
Within the confines of the habitat, soak up the mystique of the forests at your own leisure. When the sun sinks, the Georgetown Island illuminates magnificently as the sky burst reds and yellows into the calm of the chilly night. Guests will then be guided into a night exploration tour where the nocturnal come out of their shells.
Begin the next morning with a breath-taking sunrise followed by a zip line experience on our Flight of the Colugo zip lines. You’ll depart from the campsite feeling brand new and re-energized.
What to expect:
- The iconic historical funicular train ride up to Penang Hill
- Guided walk with the Habitat naturalist explore the flora fauna in our 130 million years old rainforest
- Night Exploration to discover the nocturnal animals
- Camp under the stars at the highest camp base in Penang
- Flight of the colugo Zip line experiencing glide through the trees like a colugo
Fast lane train passes is the best way to skip the queue and aboard the historic Penang Hill Funicular Railway.
Camp under the stars at the highest camp base in Penang.
Bring your friends and family to explore the Starlight Camping atop Penang Hill at Curtis Crest.
The night tours offer a rare look into the nocturnal animals that come to life at night!
Set your eyes on the most beautiful sunsets in Penang at the Curtis Crest with your loved.
Discover the myriad of flora and fauna that inhabit our rainforest during the Starlight Camping experience time.
Awaken your senses and rediscover your love for nature as you zip your way high above the rainforest canopy.
The Habitat 2D1N Fullboard Starlight Camping
Rates: Adult – RM 350 per pax, Child– RM 300 per pax (4-12 years old)
- Date fixed by the Habitat.
- Minimum 2 pax per booking. Open booking combined with other groups.
- Limited to maximum 20 pax per camping session.
- Rates per pax quoted above applies to both local and foreigner.
- Infant 3 years old and below is free of charge. No meal will be provided for infant.
- Pre-booking required at least 7 days prior notice. Slots will be subject to availability.
- First come first basis, booking will be confirmed upon completion of full payment.Postponement of camping date is allowed (Inform us at least one week before camping date), no cancellation/refund.
4:30PM - Board Fast Lane Funicular Train. Depart to The Habitat Penang Hill.
5:00PM - Meet your Naturalists. Guided Walk to your base camp.
6:00PM - Dinner at Andaman Tent.
7:00PM - Sunset Viewing at the highest viewing platform in Penang.
8:00PM - Night Exploration with your Naturalist.
9:00PM - Free and easy.
11:00PM - Lights out.
7:00AM - Sunrise viewing. Breathing Exercise.
8:00AM - Breakfast at Andaman Tent.
9:00AM - Guided Walk to Flight of the Colugo Zip line base.
10:00AM - Flight of the Colugo Zip line Experience.
11:00AM - Free and easy. End of programme.
- Fast lane funicular train ticket
- The Habitat entrance ticket & overnight
- Guided nature tour
- Camping equipment
- 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Night exploration
- Flight of the colugo - 80m Honeymoon zip line
- Camping tent (Standardly 2 pax per tent)
- Inflatable mattress, pillow and blanket
- Common toilet with shower and heater
- Basic toiletries with shower gel and shampoo
- Wi-Fi at Andaman Tent
- Electric socket in Andaman Tent
- Hot beverage station in Andaman Tent
- Lantern for Night Exploration
- Staff and transportation on standby in case of emergency
Would like to have a private trip? We are able to organise custom designed itineraries specially for your group of friends & family, clubs, charity’s, schools or even work colleagues. Our team will assist you with all aspects of your private group outing from itinerary design to group activities. Contact our team today!
How to book?
This is a limited-time experience. Get in touch with us today to book your slot!
Email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us at +60 19-645 7741